Tuesday, September 8, 2009

相亲

sesiapa minat saya???every one??谁要我?
my weight:72kg
my height:176cm (maybe)
my look:all of you knew already punnya geh...haha(look like so hai la!!)
my eye:normal(no ah! is small)
my nose:like a pigg nose
my mouth:what the fuck just like a suck "cock" mouth
my ears:like a bat + pig's ears...
around my face:have many苍蝇屎,珍珠
my hands:i also don't like my hands,because too long already
include my legs...
my waist:maybe is around 30 to 35....naooh...elephant waist...
haizz...forget about this...the importent is...谁喜欢我,我都会接受,include malays and indians also!
if only pleasing to the eye,我统统接受...hahahaha
but i don't have good fortune...































(以上言论不代表我个人立场)
because i bullshit it all!hahahaha
i want alone now...and i already have my liker...just her don't like me...
sigh...
ok...bullshit finished...when you 38 see my blog,do you have laughing??yes??hmm~i hope so^^...ok la...Good Night all~

8 comments:

  1. malavili like you, please accept her
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yorr, same type la them hahaha~
    hemah's head got fly lorr yuck~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....i want you la! u want me ?hahahhaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. no!they are no same type!monyet is climb in the trees and the hippoh is sleep in water geh!!i think you are less turn on the cannel of "national geography"
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. to kam~
    you arrr???emmm~
    hahaha
    i worry have somebody bit me lo...
    他就是kenyang

    ReplyDelete
  6. wont la...dun worry!
    then ur answer is yes or no ler?
    haha....

    ReplyDelete
  7. 哈?是什么?我要回家了!
    阿诗我要回家了..
    拜拜
    哈哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  8. 哈哈~
    不错的条件~
    能够找到好女朋友的~嘻嘻
    相亲!!
    哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete